Sunday 13 October 2013

The Review || Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum


As promised, here is my review for the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum. Prepare to board the rave train. I am obsessed with this product. Actually, that's an understatement, but I can't fathom a more appropriate word to use. It has recently been reformulated, and its predecessor, the Herbal Recovery Gel has been discontinued. What am I doing with an anti-aging serum I here you ask? Well, I think Jurlique have marketed this completely wrong, instead it should be called overall skin miracle serum rather than a youth defence serum!

The main difference in this re-formulation is the addition of what Jurlique calls “Naturadiance PB18+” this is a combination of 15 botanical extracts + three breakthrough ingredients. The ingredient which gets me interested is the Niacinamide (not natural at all), which is an essential ingredient for anti-aging and clearing acne. Jurlique ran some trials, and the result was 100% of women saw a difference in their skin. At first I was sceptical but…


Ermigawd this works. I have noticed such a difference in my skin with this serum. I had one line across my forehead that was worrying me just the tiniest bit, and it's gone now. You know those small pimples that just sit under the skin without a head? Almost gone. I brought this about 5 weeks ago and my skin has never looked better! I still get the odd pimple, but they are about half the size and are popping up not as often. I need less makeup, some days I can get away with just a mineral powder. My skin is so moisturised and clear, this is an absolute staple in both my morning and evening skincare routines. A HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. 


The HRAS retails for $75 in Australia for 30mls, there is also a larger size of your interested. I had a store credit of $30 so I used that to buy it, I probably wouldn't have brought it at the full price to start with, but I know I will be repurchasing this for many years to come. It can be found at Myers, David Jones and the Jurlique Stores (duhhh) and selected pharmacies nationwide. Visit a Jurlique store for a sample, they are more than happy to give them out - you'll thank me later!

X Suzy

2 comments:

  1. I've just been having a little surf through your blog and am really loving it! This sounds absolutely amazing, you've seriously sold it to me haha. I've not yet tried any Jurlique products so I hope they're easy to access in the UK.. xxx

    StudentBeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I'm so happy your liking my blog. Jurlique's HQ are located in London so the brand should be around and I've seen some UK bloggers mention it. Hope this helps! xxx

      Delete