Saturday 4 January 2014

The Weekend Pamper || Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist

I'm not one for asking for cosmetics for Christmas. Usually, I get a bit of cash to buy all the things I want. First up, is this set from Jurlique. I use all the products in it, and it's currently on sale for $160. Can we say bargain? Its got the beloved Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum in its large size, which retails for $160. Sorry what? So essentially, you get both the Herbal Recovery Night Cream and the Herbal Recovery Eye cream for free. Take a moment for that to all sink in.

The YSL Glossy Stains are a love of mine and I plan on picking up number 107, Naughty Mauve from the Rebel Nudes collection. A neutral lip product is severely lacking in my collection, this looks divine. A neutral lip with purple shimmer running through it does sound a little on the scary side however but I'm keen to give it a try! 

Finally my brush collection is a bit dismal. I would really love to pick up some more brushes from Real Techniques, I haven't tried any yet, can you believe it? If the Duo-Fibre Limited Edition is still around in my local Priceline, it's going straight into my basket. If it is out of stock however, I will grab the Expert Face Brush and the Powder Brush. I'm also lusting after the Stippling Brush, the one I am currently using is HUGE. As in too big for my face huge. 

Finally on my wish list is a pair of the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers. I am an everyday eyelash curler kind of gal, and so this is a necessity (not really) for me to pick up. However, I'm having difficulty deciding whether I should go for the new S-Curlers or the original version...

No comments:

Post a Comment