Sunday 2 March 2014

The Weekend Pamper || Bed Time Beauty Bits


I'm sure many of you have your own unique ritual to get yourself ready for a good night sleep. Mine involves a number of products slathered on after the nightly skincare routine (yes there's more skincare), comfy pjs and a good book.

Usually I apply some of the Sukin Rose-Hip oil just before I go to bed, I don't like feeling greasy while I'm awake. Plus I wake up with the most amazing glow the next morning. I also top up the spot creams, hoping to kill them over night. Finally there's the Jurlique Love Balm for lips to prevent any chaps and dryness. That's usually all for the facial skin. I give my hands a bit of nourishment next, applying the Jurlique Love Balm to my cuticles and the Jurlique Jasmine handcream all over. Lastly my feet need a little bit of love, I use some of Lucas'Paw Paw Ointment on my heels and any other dry patches. To finish off, I smother my feet in some sorbolene cream, which means I wake up with such soft feet! 

In order to properly wind down, I charge all my electronics over on my desk, where I can't reach them whilst asleep. I take fifteen minutes to write in my journal and write a to-do list for the next day and then I spend the rest of evening reading a book. At the moment I'm reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.

How do wind down for the night?

X Suzy  

No comments:

Post a Comment